Re: Re: Goodyear MT/R Tires

From: Nate & Brenda Johnson (nbjohnson@networld.com)
Date: Tue Sep 04 2001 - 21:22:42 EDT

Hey Thanks for all the input Man! Awesome! Just to let you know, at tirerack.com
The BFG MT/TA's are $123 each, the Goodyear MT/R's are $128 each and I can't find
the BFG AT/KO's anywhere (online at least, you know of anywhere?)

As far as needing muds, well I don't wheel in the mud much here in utah, it's hard enough
to even find water! But I do spend ALOT of time in the rocks and sand, so yeah I'd say
I need muds or at the very LEAST an AT tire. You do bring a good point though... You
get a warrenty with the AT's where as warrentees for Muds are pretty much non-existant.

So far I think I'm leaning to the BFG's, mostly based on reputations of the two manufacturers
and the consensus I've heard on the DML over the last 3 years or so...

Thanks for the input!
Nate
Nate, Ogden UT - USA
http://www.geocities.com/natedak2k
natedak2k@yahoo.com ; nbjohnson@networld.com
Forest Green 00 Dakota CC 4X4, 5-speed, LSD, 3.92 Rear, 4.7L/287ci, Extang BlackMax Tonneau
A.K.A. - "Dusty"