air bag problem

From: Datstein@aol.com
Date: Tue Sep 04 2001 - 21:19:24 EDT

I posted this before and got some questions back, but I didn't pose the
question properly. I have a '97" Sport with 80,000 miles on it. Recently my
air bag warning light and buzzer go off every 30 seconds. My truck is not
part of the factory recall. I took it to a dealer who wanted to charge me
$95 just to diagnose it. I told them my fellow Dak owners would be happy to
give me an answer for nothing and I will fix it elsewhere. Do I need a new
bag? Is it just a loose connection? Will I have grandchildren soon? Please
help!!! David