Road Armor Winch Bumpers

From: Dakota Dodge (dakotasdodge@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Aug 05 2001 - 15:05:39 EDT

Ok everyone...heres the deal.
I just talked with Chris at Road Armor in Washington, and there ARE plans
for a Dakota winch bumper. One of the design guys has a Durango and is
working on it as I type this!!
The style will be a cross between the Full Size and the Jeeps, with a
dropped center and contouring to the Dodge lines. Standard will be Shackle
D Tabs. Recessed lights, Bull Bar and Winch carrier are optional.
Price: $699.00 or so.
Website: http://www.roadarmor.com Check out this stuff!!! Its awesome!
Date: Mid Novemeber, of this year!! WOW!
I will be in touch with Chris in about a month or so to get some "Spy
Photos" of what it will look like. If you interetsed in this, post a reply
or email me, as im going to keep a log to see if we can get a group buy
going on, which would be possible if enough interest.

Thanks for you time,
Dakota
http://dakota2.4mg.com