Re[2]: Brake Fluid Question

From: HOP (hopsdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Sep 05 2001 - 12:16:36 EDT

Brian, My 97cc 4x4 did the same thing. i put more fluid in and then when i
went to replace the pads on the front i had to compress the caliper wheel
cyl. And after i did that i had brake fluid going every where out of the
reservoir. So if you haven't done a brake job yet it's prolly b'cuz of the
pads wearing out causing the wheel cyl. to take more fluid.
Hth, Hop
97 cc 318 4x4