Re: I hate this damn city!!!

From: John_Neff@Dell.com
Date: Wed Sep 05 2001 - 10:11:35 EDT

Personally, I carry a Ruger P90 with 45ACP 165 Cor-bon in the chamber. The
lighter bullet allows for faster reacquisition of the target for a follow
up. Granted, you shouldn't need to fire a second shot, but if you're in that
situation, you might as well make sure the action stops on YOUR command.

John

>hehehehe, for some reason the phrase, "Madder than a wet hen" comes to
mind.
> Or, "He was acting like a pissed off hornet!" I have lost faith in the
9mm
>round as a "body" dropper. I have moved on to the 45acp or larger.
Nothing
>like a 45ACP Cor-bon self defense round to stop a perp from getting in
>further. 230 grains stops them in their tracks. However, you have to hit
>center mass to stop the thug. The key to sucessful self defense is
practice
>practice practice. Center Mass is best. Dak Content: I carry a European
>American Arms (aka EAA) Witness fullsize in 45ACP with 230 grain Cor-bon
Self