Re: power rack leak?? Weak link?

From: TonyC (acellan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Wed Sep 05 2001 - 14:00:13 EDT

Yes, the R/T rack is different, faster ratio.
As for the 275s being the problem, I wouldn't be so quick to let that excuse
fly.
I have a 98 5.2 5spd Sport, that I have run 275/60x15s on since day two
(literally,
I took the truck from the dealer to the tire dealer right after I bought
it). I have not
had any problems with the steering system on that truck with 72K HARD miles.

TonyC