Re: thermostats???

From: Kevin \(MAGNUM S/T\) Hoegen (kevinhoegen@email.com)
Date: Wed Sep 05 2001 - 16:07:43 EDT

Prestone flush kit!! Its relatively easy to install, and once its there,
future flushes will be a breeze. The kit allows you to flush the entire
colling system by simply hooking a hose up to the port.....I swear by it and
every vehicle I have had I installed one!

Kevin Hoegen
http://webpages.charter.net/khoegen