Re: Re: Folding tonneau covers

From: greasy (gg428@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Sep 05 2001 - 18:24:09 EDT

fold-a-cover and the ruggedliner seem to be the best to me.
I seem to recall seeing one, on which the section closest to the cab was
hinged down the center of the truck, and could be opened toward the center
from either side... has anybody ever seen this? am I crazy? that is what I
want, but I cant find it again.