Re: Audio advice? (Quality of X-Plod system?)

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Wed Sep 05 2001 - 18:31:29 EDT

At 09:23 PM 9/5/01 +0000, you wrote:

> Hey, waitaminit! I DO have an opening there. I thought it was a vent!
>I'll have to check that thing out when I get out of work! Any idea what
>size speaker is supposed to go there? Assuming I only have one opening
>there, what's the consensus on what I should put up there? The biggest
>3-way that'll fit? -Jon-

I would be guessing but it could be a 6 x 9 because it's longer (across the
dash)
than wide. I do know that the dash pad itself was affected by the type
of radio ordered and whether a/c was ordered. Those with the stereo radios
had openings for 3 speakers, while all others (am, am/fm) had the single
opening.
If a/c was ordered, then provisions for the outlets were cut into the front
of the pad.

Mine has the single speaker and original am radio for the 50's sound :-)

Bob