Re: Audio advice? (Quality of X-Plod system?)

From: AWyseGuy@aol.com
Date: Wed Sep 05 2001 - 18:51:04 EDT

In a message dated 9/5/2001 2:39:16 PM Central Daylight Time,
jon@dakota-truck.net writes:

<< Hey, speaking of which... When I put
 my car specs in, it only showed me a single pair of two way Xplod 6x9s, when
 went to the 3 way Xplod 6x9s, it said they "would not fit my vehicle". >>

The other model was probably deeper and not expected to clear the package
shelf from underneath.
As for the fronts; what type of material are the door panels on that? If
they're the covered fiberboard.. You may be able to just remove the backing
from in front of the speakers. I'd say to pass on having them under the dash
facing down. You'd be better off to put a pair of 4's in the center opening
using some washers to give them a half assed aiming. Better than aiming at
the floor..

Aaron W in AL

94 RC WS 2.5L 5spd
95 RC Sport 2.5L 5 Spd