Re: Audio advice? (Quality of X-Plod system?)

From: Patrick Delgado (dadoctah@vitelcom.net)
Date: Wed Sep 05 2001 - 20:42:07 EDT

Ideally, you want all the sound to come from the front. However, the lower
sounds(sub bass and low bass) can't be pinpointed accurately so you can
"cheat" with their placement. Considering your limitation, I'd go with the
GTO220's up front, whatever head unit that suits your needs/budget and a
fairly efficient 6X9 (<92db/w-blaupunkt's are 94-95db/w). If you need more
later you can add an amp/sub.
Patrick Delgado