RE: Wheel Flares...Pros & Cons?

From: Kevin \(MAGNUM S/T\) Hoegen (kevinhoegen@email.com)
Date: Wed Sep 05 2001 - 22:11:16 EDT

I have a 99 2WD CC and I purchased the Fender Flares last summer due to the
fact that my Regul Challenger tires were a bit too wide and led to alot of
crap being thrown onto the side of the Dak....plus, technically if the
thread of the tire goes beyond the fender of the truck its not considered
legal (least in MA).

The truck still gets overspray, but not nearly as much....but asthetically
the truck looks much better with the fender flares.....alot better than the
mopar molded mud flaps I used to have on it.

my 0.02
Kevin
http://webpages.charter.net/khoegen