Re: Hella triple horn set....wiring help - CORRECTION

From: Kevin \(MAGNUM S/T\) Hoegen (kevinhoegen@email.com)
Date: Wed Sep 05 2001 - 22:27:50 EDT

I believe however that I can decipher the installation instructions included
with the kit.....mostly due to your link reference. I think I'm going to
have the current horn on all the time, and I'll install the switch just to
control the Hellas. That way, in certain situations (such as inspections) I
can shut the Hellas off and just have the single horn activate.

I'll know for sure how the set-up will work once I hit the horn once with
the Hellas and the Boat horn going off simultaneously......it ought to be
interesting :-) Based on the results, I'll determine the best sound set-up,
then go from there as far as choosing the appropriate switch. Who knows,
maybe I'll put in a 3-position switch...that way I can choose to have just
Hellas, Just Boat, or both :-)))....now if I can just figure out WHERE to
put the switch.