Has anyone installed a neon licence plate frame?

From: Kevin \(MAGNUM S/T\) Hoegen (kevinhoegen@email.com)
Date: Wed Sep 05 2001 - 22:37:16 EDT

Has anyone installed a neon licence plate frame? In particular, a liteglow
frame.

In addition to the Hella triple horn set, I also picked up a LiteGlow Neon
licence plate frame (amber) to "hopefully" fit on my roll pan (I'm crossing
my fingers).

I wanted to get some feedback from others before I start drilling holes in
my roll-pan.

In particular, has anyone installed them in the "diffused" position....this
is where the bulb is facing the licence plate as opposed to facing outward.
This particular frame has a flat black backing which can either face the
truck where it can't be seen, or face the rear, where it blocks the neon
light from projecting towards the rear (still projects to the sides though).

Kevin