Re: Re: Hella triple horn set....wiring help (diagram link)

From: Dakota Dodge (dakotasdodge@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Sep 05 2001 - 22:39:29 EDT

Your going to use #4. The horn switches the Positive side on the horn.
The diagram explains the same as i tried to draw out for you. (They actually
wired it to the switch a little differntly, but there setup might actually
be better)

#30 to 12volt positive
#85 to a good ground (negative battery if needed)
#87 to positive compressor
#86 to position A or B of switch
"A" or "B" (which ever was not used for the Hella, will go to the factory
horn)
the "Power" terminal on the switch will be the horn button

If you hook it all up just as "#4" states, you will be just fine. I would
use a 25 amp fuse for it all...

Dakota Dodge
Profile at:
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/XgAJPmbQu2jpA/profile.htm