Re: NV3500 Problems!!!!!!! - 1st gear

From: Chris Dicamillo (chris-dicamillo@home.com)
Date: Thu Sep 06 2001 - 01:17:53 EDT

Andrew,

Thanks for your reply. I have an email in to Redline to find the
nearest dealer to me.
I'm also going to do the front and rear diffs while I'm at it (using
75W90 w/ Mopar friction modifier).
Would you recommend pulling the covers off the differentials or using a
pump to change the oil?

Thanks,
Chris