Re: Gen I dakota questions

From: miggity (miggitymike@fast4x4.net)
Date: Thu Sep 06 2001 - 02:10:33 EDT

>>Hello, I have a 1989 Dakota. Standard cab with long bed. I have several
questions.<<

Hey Gus,
Sam is right, the interiors are pretty much the same with some minor changes
herre and there throughout the years. The pillars are the same acrross the
board from what I understand. Buckets were available in 93-96 Dakotas, so if
you can fin some at a boneyard they will fit, you just have to drill the
holes. Daytona seats will work too (I have a set in my 88).
A boneyard is the place to go for seats. Just have em' cleaned and you're
good to go. You'll save a ton of $$ that way.

good luck!

-miggity

---> slammed 88 Dakota!
miggitymike@fast4x4.net
http://surf.to.Project13s

"It may be slow, but at least it's LOW!"