Re: Gen I dakota questions

From: Walter Felix (walt_felix@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Sep 06 2001 - 09:09:11 EDT

Interior parts 87-96 are interchangable. The Gen II Dakotas were available
with bucket seats. I have heard of people using everything from Dodge
Daytona Buckets to Gen III Dakota Seats.

Walt Felix
88½ Dakota Sport 4x4, 2000 Ram 1500 QuadCab Sport 4x4 and a 67 Barracuda
Coupe 340/4Speed
Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.COM
http://WWW.Walt-n-Ingrid.COM
http://WWW.MoparsinMotion.COM