Re: RE: Centerforce Longevity

From: greg conner (dodgeboy93@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Sep 06 2001 - 09:09:30 EDT

Thanks for the input everyone... Bernd...they stil want ya to resurface the
flywheel even if it still looks good? I was just gonna clean it up with
brake cleaner as long as it dint look bad...wasnt planning on having the
truck down for more than a weekend..
Greg Conner
1993 RC Dakota Sport
3.9L 5speed