Re: RE: Centerforce Longevity

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Thu Sep 06 2001 - 10:21:02 EDT

You should always resurface the flywheel (IMHO of course) takes about 5min
to remove and install, 45min at the machine shop, and lunch to whomever you
con into driving you to the aforementioned machine shop :)
__________________
         Jon Smith
       Raleigh, NC
'95 CC 318 4x4 auto
   344rwhp/424tq

Thanks for the input everyone... Bernd...they stil want ya to resurface the
flywheel even if it still looks good? I was just gonna clean it up with
brake cleaner as long as it dint look bad...wasnt planning on having the
truck down for more than a weekend..
Greg Conner
1993 RC Dakota Sport
3.9L 5speed