RE: truck wont start help!!!!!

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Thu Sep 06 2001 - 22:28:00 EDT

It does kinda sound like a short but could still be a bad alt. Check the
wiring underneath your PDU and make sure you don't have insulation that's
rotted away. Check under your dash and make sure of the same, though,
inside the truck isn't nearly as bad as outside. Check all wires going from
the PDU to the alt. or the starter for wear.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD