Re: Road Armor Winch Bumpers

From: Don Mallett (maldbnsf@home.com)
Date: Fri Sep 07 2001 - 00:52:53 EDT

Here a place thats makes front and rear for the Dakota
http://toughcountry.com/Tough kÅ@´¹@pª

@ œ@`<@

m getting this one http://toughcountry.com/images/Dodge/whiterear.jpg If
I had the $$ I would get on for the front also. I talked with Tough Country
todat about a group buy. Thay will get back to me about it. The retail on
the standard rear for the Dak is $456, From DFW camper corral is $390.
Don Mallett
Y2k QC SLT+
http://Geocities.com/maldbnsf/
http://www.dakota-truck.net/profiles/dakota/QwkvWz@DAJFf6/profile.htm

    Every minute in your Dodge is a minute worth living.