Re: trans temp

From: Don Mallett (maldbnsf@home.com)
Date: Fri Sep 07 2001 - 00:55:16 EDT

I put in a 2nd sender in to the cooling line on my tranny with no troubles
at all. You need to take into mind the PCM and your temp. gauge might work
against each other with them hooked together like that. I have photos of the
sender on my page. http://Geocities.com/maldbnsf/trannytemp.html

Don Mallett
Y2k QC SLT+
http://Geocities.com/maldbnsf/