Re: Are Daks Magnets?

From: Brian Mingle (bsm11@cornell.edu)
Date: Fri Sep 07 2001 - 08:33:14 EDT

I don't know what it is! The other day, here at work, someone was backing
out of a parking spot, turned to soon, and put a nice white stripe on my
front bumper and fender flare. The person didn't have the decency to come
in and tell me, and just drove off. I am now looking for the white car in
the parking lot, with a custom green stripe. I work at a bird sanctuary at
Cornell, so it could have been a visitor. Even still, they had to KNOW they
hit me! By the looks of the paint exchange, they hit it pretty hard. I just
can't believe they didn't try to tell anyone they did it! People are so rude!

I am now thinking about a 3" lift. ;-)

Brian S. Mingle
1998 Dakota Club Cab Sport 4x4
5.2 Magnum V-8