Are Daks Magnets?

From: Chris Dicamillo (chris-dicamillo@home.com)
Date: Thu Sep 06 2001 - 23:39:59 EDT

There's gotta be something in our trucks that brings the a$$holes out of
 the wood work to hit and run.

Came out today and saw that someone hadn't turned quite sharp enough
pulling into the parking space and hit the front fender flare.
 Scratched a bunch of paint off and knocked the screw that holds it on
down at the bottom almost all the way out. They even hit the tire.
 Lots of white paint from their car, but no note or anything.

So... since I already have an appt in a few weeks to get the rear fender
flare stuck back on (it's loosing it's stick'um at the top) I wonder
what it would cost to get the one on the front either repainted or
replaced. It doesn't look like it broke it anywhere, just put a few
gouges in the plastic. Still I'm pissed, but thank goodness the idiot
hit the flare and not the door. I wouldn't think it probably did any
damage to the front suspension when they hit the tire, but I wonder if
it would be worth while to have someone align it.

Chris