Re: I need prices!!

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Fri Sep 07 2001 - 11:50:50 EDT

Chris & Linda <prpldak@qbug.com> wrote:
: Hi all.. been long time since I have posted. but here I go.

: Well as some know I have a 97 4x4 V6 RC; and the others can go here :
: http://www.geocities.com/just4u2plz/ . I do have
: updated pic but not on the site but hopefully I will someday.

: well I need a price, part #, place where I can get the following:

: 1. Shaker hood
: 2. Supercharger
: 3. Shift kit
: 4. Suspension Lift 3"
: 5. Body lift 3"
: and some good but kinda cheap engine goodies.... I do have headers,
: quick d
: intake, ported TB

  Hey, does this mean you're keeping the Barney truck?? :-) Are you
planning to come out for Daktoberfest? (2nd weekend in October)

  I can't help you out with all those items, but I'm sure some other
folks will know some good resources. As far as the shaker hood goes,
those are made by Proglass (http://www.profinish-proglass.com), its
generally cheapest to get them directly from them. If you happen to
write or call, ask for Terry Delong, and see if he will give you a
DML discount. We did a group buy on ram-air hoods through him a while
back and at that time he indicated that he would be willing to give a
discount to any DML member. No idea if that applies to the shaker
or not, or how much of a discount, but it doesn't hurt to ask. Don't
forget to consider the cost of painting the hood, which will probably
run you another $200-400, though this cost varies by region.

--

-Jon-

.---- Jon Steiger ------ jon@dakota-truck.net or jon@jonsteiger.com -----. | I'm the: AOPA, DoD, EAA, NMA, NRA, SPA, USUA. Rec & UL Pilot - SEL | | '70 Barracuda, '92 Ram 4x4, '96 Dakota, '96 Intruder 1400, '96 FireFly | `----------------------------------------- http://www.jonsteiger.com ----'