RE: I need prices!!

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Fri Sep 07 2001 - 11:58:40 EDT

Check with Bernd at www.speedtweaks.net .

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD

From: owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net]On Behalf Of Chris & Linda
Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2001 10:49 PM
To: DML
Subject: DML: I need prices!!

Hi all.. been long time since I have posted. but here I go.

Well as some know I have a 97 4x4 V6 RC; and the others can go here :
http://www.geocities.com/just4u2plz/ . I do have
updated pic but not on the site but hopefully I will someday.

well I need a price, part #, place where I can get the following:

1. Shaker hood
2. Supercharger
3. Shift kit
4. Suspension Lift 3"
5. Body lift 3"
 and some good but kinda cheap engine goodies.... I do have headers,
quick d
intake, ported TB

thanks in advance. Chris ( barney truck)