Re: Are Daks Magnets?

From: greg conner (dodgeboy93@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Sep 07 2001 - 13:32:28 EDT

yup...gotta be the green paint...had this dak for about a year and a
half...got reareneded twice sitting in traffic...sideswipped by a person
changing lanes and some one cut into a parking space to quick and hit my
bumper...its all fixed now, and thank god none of it was serious...just new
bumpers and a fender and a quarter...
Greg Conner
1993 RC Dakota Sport
3.9L 5speed