Front Brakes..not complaining

From: Ed Buxton (flamin_red_dakota@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Sep 07 2001 - 17:01:12 EDT

My front brakes and rotors lasted substantially longer
this time than the first. the original pads and rotors
were replaced by Dodge at 11k...warped rotors.

Now I have 37k and after my trailer pushed me down the
mountains from Lake Tahoe to LA, the started to
squeak, but no rotor warpage.

My question is, are they any special tools required to
remove the calipers? Like some off the wall tork head
bolt?

Thanks