Re: Re: Gun Control - (very very long)

From: ABeerCan@aol.com
Date: Fri Sep 07 2001 - 17:01:07 EDT

<< First off your little percentage rule of people to crime isn't all you
think
 it's cracked up to be. Have you ever been to Britain? Before you go talking
 about places you've never been try coming over here and see things for
 yourself. The crime here is so minimal it's ridiculous! Oh, and the whole
 thing with no guns ... a British Bobby will beat the living @#^% out of you
 with their batton before an american officer could ever draw his weapon. I
 don't want to be a prick here, but this is how things start on this list
 with all the arguments. Make sure you know what you're talking about before
 you talk.

 Aaron >>

First off, have you ever been to America? The crime here is also not that
big of a deal. Some people over exagerate it and think it happens at every
corner convience store everyday. It doesn't. And by the way, if you ever
think you can pull a bobby out and beat me before I can draw my handgun,
good luck. You might want to find someone to arrange your funeral plans.
And yes, I have been to Britain along with a few other countries in Europe.
I am not just "another stupid American who slaughters the English Language."
So before you start talking about someone whom you have never met, why don't
you find out something about them first. Oh yeah, make sure you know who you
are talking about before you start telling them who they are and what they
know.

The other Will