Re: kickpanel speakers, Are they Here?

From: johnie bebad (slpndragon@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Sep 07 2001 - 18:25:22 EDT

you are rite,thats why im running diamond audio seperates and eclipse point
source seperates along with a 3640 eclipse on the da seperates and another
3640 on the eclipse seperates and 2 100. fosgate amps on 2 kicker comp tens
mounted where my center console was. im still waiting on the kickpanels. my
buddy has some for his durango and the dynamics are really good. i wish that
i had a extended cab only for my stereo.i like the handling on my rc r/t.i
will let you know when i recieve them and install.