Re: kickpanel speakers, Are they Here?

From: Jim Miller (jim76712@swbell.net)
Date: Fri Sep 07 2001 - 20:43:26 EDT

> im still waiting on the kickpanels. my buddy has some for his durango and the
> dynamics are really good. i wish that
> i had a extended cab only for my stereo.i like the handling on my rc r/t.i
> will let you know when i recieve them and install.

Jim Miller wrote;
Me too. I have a Rc R/T. Did your friend's Durango replace the factory kick
panels or is this something that just fits over them? If it has replaced them
borrow one of his old ones and compare its size and shape to yours. that should
tell you something about the fit! What about the emergency brake pedal?