Re: Re: detroit area mopar swap meet anyone going??

From: Sam South (sawcut64@mediaone.net)
Date: Fri Sep 07 2001 - 18:59:44 EDT

I'll call you before I leave, it should take about 45 minutes to get there.
Actually Mark and I both have 360 Daks, so we'll be driving one or the other
and if you need any help when it comes time for your swap, let me know and
I'll be happy to help if I can.
Sam South
ET 13.61,MPH 105.88
95 Dak, 5.9L,3.90 LSD,5-speed