Re: I hate this damn city!!!(everyone who replied)

From: johnie bebad (slpndragon@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Sep 07 2001 - 19:05:38 EDT

hey jon,
this guy doesnt deserve a dodge..he should move out of the U.S with stupid
thinking like that..im a little more blunt. what a f..moron..dakotas and
guns and apple pie whats more american than that..thats like saying we
should not have an automobile that cant have more than 100hp unless its for
commercial hauling only.FREEDOM.jeez it makes you wonder..i bet if i kicked
his ass everyday and took his truck he would rethink his ideaologies.i cant
spell. i have engineering and a chemical background..