FW: Truckin Nationals.....

From: Casey Aldridge (caldridge@qwest.net)
Date: Fri Sep 07 2001 - 20:13:36 EDT

Hey all, just wondering who will be attending this years Truckin' Nationals
presented by
gr8ride.com. October 13,14 2001 at Firebird International Raceway. Last
year was good,
lots of fun, lots of good looking trucks and some fun drag racing. There
was a pretty good
turn out of Daks, so lets get out there and show our stuff. Go to
www.firebirdraceway.com and
click on the link for Truckin' Nationals under the Upcoming Events section.
Hope to see all of
you guys out there. Bernd..you too..hehe. Email me off list for specifics
and pics from last year
if you like. TTYL

Casey Aldridge
Tempe, AZ