Re: Neon licence plate and roll pan

From: Alex Ross (Blackdak@mindspring.com)
Date: Fri Sep 07 2001 - 22:37:44 EDT

I put a neon license plate frame on by truck about 8 years ago when they
first became popular. I was pulled over the first week I had it on.
Apparently (at least here in FL), your license plate can only be illuminated
by white light. At least that is what the cop told me after she issued me a
warning.

Alex
97 CC Sport V8 5spd