Neon licence plate and roll pan

From: Kevin \(MAGNUM S/T\) Hoegen (kevinhoegen@email.com)
Date: Fri Sep 07 2001 - 22:33:08 EDT

Damn...went to see how the neon licence plate would fit on my roll
pan.....and it won't. I had my stock licence plate lights transfered to my
roll pan...and because they stick out so much, the neon licence plate wont
fit!! Grrrrrrrr!!

I am contemplating simply taking the barckets and lights out...covering the
holes (not that plastic rusts), and installing the lighted NEON plate frame
as my sole source of light. The neon is yellow in color and I will be
installing it in the diffused position (pointed towards truck).....I'm
hoping that this does not create problems with PD....although I can't see
why it would.

Has anyone been pulled over for having NEON lights?? If so, what was the
reason the officer gave??

--
Kevin Hoegen
99 Solar Yellow MAGNUM S/T CC