Re: Scorpion A/S?

From: TJ Goettner (TNJG999@email.msn.com)
Date: Sat Sep 08 2001 - 02:48:08 EDT

I've got them on my truck. Very nice tire, fairly quite, good dry traction,
excellent wet, and they even do nice in the mud even when they are just
about bald. I'm on my second set, and I seem to be getting about 30,000 mi
out of them, thats keeping a fairly routine rotation and balancing on them.
I drive kinda hard, and my truck is 4WD, so that may knock a few miles off
of there life too. I've got 235/75/15 on mine. I haven't had a chance to
test them out in the snow yet, I've been trapped in GA for the past 3 years
but I will be heading back to MD here in a month for good. They are a nice
looking addition to the truck as well as good performing.

TJ
tnjg999@email.msn.com
1992 Dodge Dakota 4X4
Long Bed, 318, Auto Trans