Re: Attn Canadian DML'ers

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Sep 08 2001 - 12:58:58 EDT

Spencerville looks like it's just across the border from Ogdensburg, NY, figure
an hour or so south of Ottawa. Is that correct, Jon? If so, that's a *very*
doable day trip for me. I'm going to try a link to Yahoo Maps here. How are
you getting up there?

http://ca.maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Pyt=Tmap&addr=&city=Spencerville&state=ON&slt=44.854099&sln=-75.493896&name=&zip=&country=ca&BFKey=&BFCat=&BFClient=&mag=7&desc=&cs=7&newmag=5&poititle=&poi=

--
-andy