Re: A/C transistor

From: Jim Miller (jim76712@swbell.net)
Date: Sat Sep 08 2001 - 12:58:03 EDT

At our shop we see this all the time an all makes and models. However, this
part may have just been faulty but if the blower motor has stiff bearings or
something blocks the air flow from the resistor that is mounted in the air duct,
these can fail prematurely. They are usually easy to change and cost little.