Re: looking for Herculiner Liner update

From: Chris Dicamillo (chris-dicamillo@home.com)
Date: Sat Sep 08 2001 - 22:40:20 EDT

Don,

If you can find it, Durabak ( http://www.durabak.com/durabak.htm ) is
good stuff. I think it is around $100/gallon. I just sprayed 1.5
gallons of it into my bed a few weeks ago. My dad did his '98 Ram a
couple years ago and it has held up really good and he uses his bed
quite a bit. The only bad thing about it is it oxidizes, so it'll loose
it's shine after a few months, but still looks nice. My dad was goofing
around last week and decided to spray intense blue over the top of his
to see what it would look like. It turned out really nice, but we'll
see how the paint on top of it holds up.

You can probably rent the gun and/or compressor from your local paint
shop. Here's a link to the steps I took to do my truck.

http://www.coloradodesigns.com/truck/mods/index.ihtml?step=thumbs&mod=BEDLINER

Chris