looking for Herculiner Liner update

From: Kathy and/or Chris Carton (carton@madriver.com)
Date: Sun Sep 09 2001 - 06:54:37 EDT

We have had red Herculiner in the bed for over a year, and it looks
fine. Of course we don't haul anything around in the back, so do not know
how it would hold up under "normal" bed use. Here's a pic if you want to
take a look: http://cruznlo.tripod.com/compr1.JPG .

www.cruznlo.com

Can anyone out here that has put Herculiner in the bed of there truck give
me a update on how its holding up. I thinking of doing my truck with it.
Yea I know Rino or Line-x are better but I don't see having the money for the
good stuff soon.