Re: Re: Re: Re: Bazooka Tube

From: redmopar99 (redmopar99@ntlworld.com)
Date: Sun Sep 09 2001 - 05:34:11 EDT

Thanks Tom. I would love to hear your set-up but I'm kinda out of the area.
In fact it would be a long wet drive across the Atlantic! I think the Dak
could make it though!! What do you think Bernd!? Hehe! Maybe in 3 years when
I got to Texas for retraining into a different job with the USAF. I
appreciate your help though. I want to go with 2 subs, and now you got me
thinking about the 6" along with components, and cunstom moade kick panels.
I don't know what I'll end up doing. Right now I'm going to get an 8"
Kenwood from Jayson Woodruff to hold me over. Thanks again!

Aaron
1999 RC V6 4X2
"... if you're ahead of a Mopar in a
race, let up before you get to top gear.
Something about them Mopars."