Ont. DML BBQ (Sep. 15)

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Sun Sep 09 2001 - 10:29:47 EDT

Hi

I have the following that indicated that they would be attending
the BBQ on Sat. Sept. 15th.

Jason & Norah Bleazard
Jon Steiger
Jim Knox & Bruce
David & myself

Please let me know if there has been any change in your plans or if
there are any additions/deletions. I'll be picking up protein nutrients
et al on Tues.

Yesterday, I found out about the schedule for the Can. Mopar Nats at Cayuga.
I wasn't aware that eliminations were not starting until 3 p.m. If the
number of
participants follow those of previous years, we will probably still be able
to get
back to my place by 6 (7 at the latest).

Today's projected forecast for the 15th is: sunny, high 64F, low 48F ...
looking
better and better.

Bob