RE: DAKSY, Hellas, wiring etc

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Sun Sep 09 2001 - 10:47:59 EDT

Kevin,

They can put those signs up all they want. If you take them to court and
prove negligence you'll win. All you need is a picture of a perfect
front-end. Not only that but a ruling against them and you can report all
that to the Better Business Bureau and your local Consumer Affairs division.
I think they'd rather pay than to go through that.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD