Re: Gearing and MPG

From: Woodruff, Jason P (Jason.Woodruff@West.Boeing.com)
Date: Mon Sep 10 2001 - 12:20:32 EDT

Bill,

I'd go 3.92's, but that means extra costs to you. But then again if you put
the 3.55's in and can't stand the performance loss then you'll have to buy
the 3.9's and reinstall.

If you want to get rid of your 4.1's I might be interested.

Oh, and lastly you could go for that hotrod look and put 30" tires in the
back. I think the hotchkis kit would only rub in the front.

Jay W
4.7L Auto Sport+ C.C. 2wd Black
Mods Profile page at
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Re5X8z5la@Ix2/profile.htm