Gen I is sick: $125 fix, Sound Good ?

From: Roger Lokay (weatherman80@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Sep 10 2001 - 22:09:45 EDT

I have noticed that transmission fluid has been
leaking for the rear of the transmission near the
transfer case. Its not a real bad leak, but I still
want to get it fixed. I took it to a local shop and he
gave me an estimate of $125. That includes the new u
joints also.
I talked with friends and heard he does a good job.
The price sound fair? Mechanics hardly get paid much
here...about $25 per hour. Any comments appreciated.

=====
Thanks,
Roger W. Lokay
1990 Dodge Dakota 4x4
V6 3.9 Long Bed

"Today and all throughout history people were stupid."