Re: Gen I is sick: $125 fix, Sound Good ?

From: jbleazard@Sympatico.ca
Date: Tue Sep 11 2001 - 09:25:16 EDT

Sorry, I'm not sure about this specific job. But I look at repairs
this way: it's cheaper than a new truck. :-)

In my experience, $25 / hour is a bargain. I think my dealership
charges $75. (Okay, those are Canadian $$$, equivalent to $50
US, but it's still pretty expensive.)

Jason Bleazard jbleazard@sympatico.ca Toronto, Ontario
his: '95 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9 V6, 5spd, Reg. Cab, white