Not a DML Topic,but....

From: David Digney (dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Sep 11 2001 - 07:42:08 EDT

Since last Wednesday morning,the City of Madison has had a visitor from
Arizona.The Confederate Air Force's B-17G Flying Fortress, "Sentimental
Journey".This B-17 is an actual "combat veteran",having flown 55 missions
against the Japanese in WWII in the Pacific.

I'm gonna fly in her at 0900hrs this morning.This is my favorite airplane of
my life.I know at lot about her,and if all goes well,i might even get to
actually "fly" her too.

If you guys think that a ride in a Dakota 5.9 R/T is something else,imagine
flying in a 57 yr old WWII Bomber,but not just any plane,the legendary
B-17.Just to be on the ramp,and watch those 4 Wright Cyclone R-1820-97
engines turn over,is enough to shed a tear.

I'll post my experience later today...

David Digney
00' Dakota Quad Cab 3.9 R/T
3.9 V6,42RE,3.55,Rancho RS5000 Shocks
Mobil 1 10w30,Dynomax Super Turbo Muffler,
K&N Home-Brew,Gutter-Guard Grill Screen
DML Member/Wisconsin DML Representative
Dakota USA Member/Wisconsin Chapter President
"Dont ask to borrow it" (my truck,that is)