All of this Horror is hitting too close to home....

From: Paul Bullerman (hemikota@home.com)
Date: Tue Sep 11 2001 - 21:04:59 EDT

There were 3 sites in MD that were suggested as possible target sites. One
being the World Trade Center building in Baltimore, and two other possible
Federal sites. They (WBAL) did not say what the Fed sites were, but I could
only think of three of great importance...Andrews AFB, in the MD suburbs of
D.C., then Aberdeen Proving Ground, a major military ordinance testing post,
not 20 miles from my house, and then Fort Deitrick, the federal equivalent
of the CDC in Atlanta. This post has the Ebola virus, Marburg virus, plus
probably many more strains of deadly virui, stored there. Ft. Deitrick is
located in western MD, not far from the PA crash site.

My brother is in the Navy stationed in San Diego on a destroyer. My mother
told me he was allowed to call relatives this morning. He was out to sea on
manuevers and heading back to port when they were suddenly put on full
alert. They are still out there. We may not even see him home for
Christmas now. I wish I was there with him, now more than ever before!

There was reported that one man was waving an American flag on a by-pass
looking over Interstate 5 somewhere in CA...The repoter deemed the man a
patriot. The man says he is not a patriot nor a hero. He is an American,
the patriots and heroes are the Americans that are directly involved with
the rescue efforts in NY and DC.

And to the military who will undoubtedly work to resolve this war crime with
a burning passion...you are the Patriots, you are the heroes...

Dak content... I was singing God Bless America with our Congress while
driving in my Dakota...which was made in Michigan.

God Bless everyone...
thanks for reading all of this
Paul (Boog)